Remember the feeling of getting your new phone home? The first time you pulled it off the charger at 100% and it took days to drain to nothing? You can get that feeling back! All batteries degenerate over time and numerous charge cycles. The amount of charge your phone battery holds slowly diminishes until you are just getting a few hours between charges. External battery packs are available for most model phones but can be cumbersome.
You may need a new battery if any of the following apply:
- A full charge is not getting you through until you can charge it again.
- Charging is sporadic; sometimes slow and sometimes rapid.
- Charging rapidly and then draining rapidly.
- The phone turning off before the battery indicator is low.
- If your phone now gets very hot while charging.
- You notice your screen lifting or it appears your phone is swelling.
Fraser Coast Phone Repairs carry out battery replacements with the highest quality batteries on the market. We are so confident in our batteries that we cover them with a 12 month warranty too. Discounts on battery replacements are offered if completed with a screen repair. Contact us now to book and get that new phone feeling back!